Saturday, April 18, 2009

PRICING  

QUESTIONS AND ORDERS ~ EMAIL ME AT
FEES & ORDERS
Please be sure to tell me in detail what you are wanting! I will need to know, size, color, etc. Look on this page to know all of the information I will need under the product(s) you are looking for. I love doing custom creations so if you have something in mind, let me know what you are wanting. Thanks again!!! To place an order please email me directly at tracyreneegarner@yahoo.com or call 870-403-3532. IF YOU HAVE A RUSH ORDER PLEASE CALL OR TEXT ME ON MY CELL 870-403-3532. I don't mind doing last minute emergency orders, I can usually make and ship same day if it is an emergency but I don't get to check my email 24/7 so please text or call! I will deliver free of charge if you are in my area, otherwise you pay however you want me to ship....most people prefer priorty which is currently a little under $5. I will always have your order to you by the day you need it! All payments must be made at the time your order is place. I will send you a conformation email with my mailing address. I must have the payment before I ship the item.
Thanks so much!!
Tracy
HAIR ACCESSORIES/HATS:
Tiny bows $3 (specify if you need slip proof)
Large bows $4 - 5
Big Baby Bow $7.50
Stacked bows $4.50 - 6.50
Flower bows $5
Wild Child flower bows $6.50
Feather/bling/theme bow $6.50 - 8.00
Birthday hat $15
Basic Bow holder $20

Custom Boutique Bow Holder $28.50
Headbands $2 - 5
Jumbo mum headbands $8.50
Little girl's bling newsboy hat $10.00
Hat rack $15.00
TUTUS:Plain (includes one ribbon in front) $15
All dolled up (specify if you want ribbons, flower pedals, etc.) $25
CLOTHING/SHOES:Stacked applique $20
Appliqued onesie $15
Boutique booties $10
Personalized bling and ribbon flip flops $15.00
Ruffle tights $12.50
Tutu/bling onesie
$20
Bling onesie/shirt with attached bow $15
Sibling shirts/onesies $20 each or $35 for a set of 2
Applique onesie with matching pants set $27
Bella Pants $25
Ruffle leggings $15
Boutique gown $30
Cotton knit bow hat $15
Gown/hat combo $40
PILLOWCASE STYLES:Solid dress $20
Two toned dress $30
Overlapped applique add-on $10
Letter applique add-on $5
Additional ribbon set $5
WREATHS $25
TOOTHFAIRY/ALLOWANCE PILLOWS $15
BURP CLOTHS
Just fabric ~ $5
Fabric & ribbon ~ 6.50
To add one initial applique ~ 1.50 extra
Name applique ~ $10
FRAMES:
Plastic hanging - $10Glass, personalized - $15
Boutique bow and bling frame $12.50 - 17.50
BUCKETS:Plastic $10
Metal without design $15
Metal with design $18.50TOTES:
Adult ~ $30
(pockets added in ~ $5)
Little girl's purse ~ 17.50
Dolled up backpack $25.00
BLANKETS:
Applique w/ name ~ $40.00
APPLIQUE INITIAL TOWELS: $15.00
PERSONALIZED TRAYS: $15
HOSPITAL DOOR HANGING: $35
CORSAGE: $20
CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS: $25
TRAVEL WIPE CASE: $15
BLESSING RING: $18

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ PRICING

  • Faith
    March 5, 2010 at 1:52 PM  

    Tracy, I should do this on FB but I can't get on at work. I have a team raising money for CF in Ashton's honor and going to walk in the GREAT STRIDEs walk-a-thon in Little Rock in May. There are 14 of us. We are wanting to get t-shirts for all of us to wear when we walk. I do NOT know how much they are willing to spend, or if everyone even wants one, but maybe you could make me one, and then I could send everyone a pic and they could order if they want one? I would pay the whole thing, and maybe we could work out a bulk price if others were interested? Just a thought, let me know what you thing. Right now, all I know is it needs to say "Ashton's Army" as that is the team name. I don't have really any ideas on color's, etc. Of course first thought was pink, but we aren't held to that. Give me some ideas you might have, what you think you could do as far as pricing, if you have time even, and if you think you could do me one and let me show the others to see if they want one... I'd probably just drive to pick up to save on shipping... not that far from Magnolia:)