Thursday, March 12, 2009

Tutu cute...  

















I am making tutus now. I can make any size, color, add flowers, ribbon, etc. I am also making tutu dresses. I am not sure if you are familiar with these and my little model has not gotten her picture in it yet for me to post, you can google images and see, they are too cute. The dresses go around the underarm and flow down to the ankle. I can add a neck strap if desired. All tutus and dresses can have as many or as little colors as you'd like, I can do a bow, flower, add decorations to the actual tutu, whatever you want. I just need a measurment of the waist, or a pant size and for the dress a measurement of the chest and from underarm down to ankle. The plain tutus are $15, confetti $25, if you want lots of add-ons price may vary depending on what you want, just ask! The dresses are $35.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Tutu cute...