Sunday, August 23, 2009

WOOOOO PIG SIBLING SHIRTS!!!!!  


I absolutely LOVE this set!!!! I had an email come in yesterday from a friend who is expecting her second baby girl any day and needed some girly razorback sibling shirts. I am loving the way they turned out too!! I think these are my favorites. These shirts also inspired me for some team spirit shirts for football season this year!! Be looking for new posts in the next couple of weeks. I am thinking hog shirts saying "little hog fan", "future razorback", etc. Sibling shirts as a 2-pack are 35, individual is 20, team shirts will be 20. Notice the adorable ribbons on these....LOVE THEM!!! I can also do boy styles.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ WOOOOO PIG SIBLING SHIRTS!!!!!