Thursday, September 24, 2009

EKC's 2009 Christmas outfit!!  

So....here it is!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit!! I put the pictures of the different fabrics on here so you can see what all can go with the actual Christmas fabric other than the leopard. This outfit includes the top and pants. It does NOT come with the white undershirt or the bow. You can purchase those seperate but it is not part of the "Christmas Outfit". This outfit is $45. The top is $20 and the pants are $25. I can also do just a PC dress (like this shirt except shoulders to below knee) in any fabric for $20. You can look at my bow selection to figure price depending on what you order and if you need me to get you a undershirt I will just charge you what I have to pay for it. I can switch up the fabric and ribbon any way you want. If you want another color scheme let me know and I can find the fabric for you at no additional charge. I am making these outfits up to size 7/8. If you need a bigger size or custom size please email me, I am sure we can work around it. I will need at least a couple of weeks to complete this order so please let me know as soon as possible if you need it for Christmas pictures!
As far as boy's outfits go....I can do an appliqued shirt with matching pants for $27 (see Welcoming baby Carter post for example) I can do matching sets for brother/sister as well. Thanks!! Tracy

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories