Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Team mom.....  

I had a lady email me needing some shirts for her and her friends who are proud parents of the Vipers! I think these turned out really cute! The only thing we ran into was a shirt size issue! I had a really hard time finding the right size. It is easy to fit kids but adults really need to try clothes on. I have decided from now on that I need an exact shirt size from Old Navy, Cato or Wal Mart in order to do the order for adults. I hate to do this but I ended up making lots of trips to other towns and having to spend more than usual on the shirt and it still didn't fit so had to redo. Anyway, they liked the way they turned out and I am glad I could help!! I love designing shirts, etc for people and proud to know they are wearing them!! These are $20 each but I do work with you on bulk orders!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Team mom.....