Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ashton's Army....WORTH FIGHTING FOR!!!  


I am so in love with this little girl and her story!! Ashton's parents are friends of mine, one of the most precious famies I have ever known. I was heartbroken when I heard of the sad news of their new baby. They had been blessed with this beautiful little girl but then found out she has Cystic Fibrosis. I knew though if anyone could handle this news it would be the Stewart family! They are wonderful Christian people with hearts of gold!! Faith, Ashton's mom, asked me to design some shirts for "Ashton's Army", the team that will be walking in the Great Strides walk a thon in honor of Miss Ashton. I wanted to share this story and her picture with you all and ask that you all pray for Ashton and her family. If you would like to make a donation you can go to http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cff.org%2FGreat_Strides%2FFaithStewart%3A&h=adcb8 Thanks everyone!! We love you Ashton!! You are a gift from God, an angel worth fighting for!!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories