Monday, May 4, 2009

4th of July dresses  





I am making these dresses for 4th of July. If you know me you know I don't like generic, everyday stuff....I know that polka dot isn't your everyday material for this holiday but it turned out supper cute, and of course is one of a kind! The dress can be done in any size and it has lots of cute detail. It has the red with white polka dot material on the top, blue on the bottom, lined with white satin ribbon then has three overlapped red, white and blue stars. I put patriotic ribbon as the straps but can have any color, yellow would be cute too! I am selling these for $25. If you need the dress by the forth, I will need the order at least a week in advance. Thanks!! Tracy

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ 4th of July dresses