Tuesday, May 19, 2009

NEWEST BAGS  











I love these bags!!!!! I had a girl order a diaper bag (tote). I made that (the pink bag with the flower), it doesn't have an initial b/c it was for two precious little girls that have different initials, I put 4 pockets inside for cups, etc. and I added longer straps for over the shoulder or stroller carrying. Then she decided she also wanted a tote for her (the "L" bag), also sporting some longer straps since she "always has a baby on her hip", as she says....lol. And, since her little girl is in her "girly girl" stage she decided she needed her own purse! I love this little purse so much I wanted to keep it for my Em. I made a small little purse with quilted fabric, lined in purple, added ribbon handles and of course personalized the front for her and added a boa to make it extra prissy. I had a blast doing these and look how sassy Miss Emma looks with her purse.....too cute!!!




Here also is a bag I made for me.....lol






What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ NEWEST BAGS