Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A baby gift for Talley Marie!  




What a blessed little girl! You know, you hear people say all of the time "they are just good people!" That is this family in a nut shell. I grew up with this family, Talley's mom being in my youth group and her parents helping with youth. I loved them like my own and they took us all in as their own! I had an order from one of the other girls from our "youth" for Miss Talley and feel blessed to be able to make something for this family. I know this child is going to be so rotten but how blessed she is to have such a wonderful family. I hope to get pictures up of this angel as soon as she gets here and models her "daddy's girl" outfit! I also did a "T" to hang on her wall. Her room is going to be in pink and brown....just like my Emmie!!


What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories