Saturday, June 6, 2009

Craft Fair  
















Well, I did my first craft fair this weekend!(this would be the reason I haven't had a post in....FOREVER, Sorry!) We had a great turnout and I sold lots of stuff. I also had a few orders and gave out tons of cards! I hope that I have lots of new customers from there. Everyone was so sweet, the weather was great and we had wonderful neighbors! If you are reading this and you were there, thank you! As I promised, I will ship your order for free and within a week of your order. Thank you all again! I am putting a few pics of my booth, a little angel in a onesie that her mommy bought from me, and Miss Emma (one of my number one customers!) in the dress that her mommy bought. And of course, a pic of Miss Emmie in her dress I made. She had a blast! She thought this was "Emmie's Festival", ha. I still have lots of stuff left so drop me a line if you are needing something! I do want to thank my husband for all of the help! I couldn't have pulled this off without him! And, of course, thanks to you, my customers for all of your support......enjoy the pics!
Tracy

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Craft Fair